Right-aligning tags - or even displaying a tag column!

Why hello there one and all!

As this is my first post here, I would like to say that I love Markdown FoldingText. Thank you to Jesse and everyone else!

Now - is it possible to right-align tags? (Including any respective dates) It would be great to visually set them apart. Ideally, there would be a column beside the main content area specifically for tags/dates - a la OmniFocus.

I messed around a little with the text-align and float properties in my user.less, and I did get them to move to the right, but not too surprisingly into a mini-tangled mess.

I’m hoping this is possible! Even with deepest, darkest css / less.

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Raffi

I don’t think this is possible. I could be wrong because deep and dark css / less gets pretty deep and dark, but I’m pretty sure that if you got it visually working the editor behavior might get messed up.

I think with a plugin you could duplicate the tags data into the right column, but I don’t think there’s a way to extract the base tags text from the body text.

Thank you very much for your prompt response, Jesse!

I had experimented further since my post yesterday, with tab alignment and also absolute positioning - and, while I managed to make it look right, the editor behaviour was indeed all askew.

Ho hum. I greatly appreciate your time and attention though!